WOW! it has been 4 months since my last setlist post! That’s terrible! (HA!) Anyway, I am trying to get back into the swing of things….
Today was pretty good, although all of the team wasn’t there. I didn’t have an acoustic and bass player or a tenor singer, but it really went well! Thanks Dustin for playing acoustic!
Enough babble, here is the setlist:
1. Everlasting God (Tomlin) – I am really tired of hearing this song, but it worked for us well this morning since all we had was drums and acoustic. Don’t get me wrong this is a great song and I like it, but I am really tired of hearing it, just saying!
2. How Great Is Our God (Tomlin) – Again, really tired of this one too…. I tried to pick songs that would be encouraging (more about this later) and that would sound good without the rest of the guys.
3. Still (Hillsong) – Love this song!!! I think it went well, hope it ministered hope and encouragement!
Really missed Blake, Luke and Tyler this morning, hope everyone can be there next week for our last service.
Go check out more setlist over @ fredmckinnon.com
Hope everyone has a great week!!!!
1. Glorious One (Steve Fee) – It’s been awhile since we have done this one, great song! It went well, just a bit too high for me.
2. Hosanna (Paul Baloche) – Tyler (Vocalist) sings the 1st verse as a solo and for some reason he didn’t start on the right beat of the song. It was like he was singing on the upbeat, so the first part of the song was a bit weird, but it worked out well. Great job Tyler!
3. For Who You Are (Hillsong) – Again, been awhile since we have done this one. Very good song for the people to sing along with.
4. Revelation Song (Jennie Riddle) – This was suppose to be our 4th song, but we didn’t sing it. Here’s why: 1.) My mic was cutting in and out because the battery wasn’t connected good. 2.) I didn’t want to prolong the service because we had another song to sing. 3.) God said don’t do it, enough said!
It felt weird during servie this week. Emma described it last night @ practice like we were in a bubble, people could see us but couldn’t hear us. It was just weird, I can’t really explain it. I have been trying hard to make sure we pick songs that people can connect with and sing along with, but I don’t think it worked this week. Have I mentioned, it just felt weird???
How was your Sunday?
Go check out more setlists @ Fred’s blog.
Posted in Sunday Setlist
Tagged for who you are, fred mckinnon, glorious one, Hillsong, hosanna, jennie riddle, Paul Baloche, Revelation Song, setlist, steve fee, sunday, Sunday Setlist, Worship